Spiritual and Visionary Art
for the Evolution of Planetary Consciousness.
Symeon Nostrakis, London UK / Athens GR
spiritual, visionary, psychedelic, esoteric, meditative,
photorealistic uv blacklight art, paintings, murals, portraits,
graphics, animation, music, video, print & web design
Spiritual and Visionary Art for the Evolution of Planetary Consciousness
galactic day info
solar eclipse info
photos of the artist
I am Symeon Nostrakis and I was born on the 29th of November 1971 in Athens, Greece; my origins hail from the Greek island of Creete and from the Anatolian city of Constantinople/Istanbul.
I started sketching, drawing and painting since my early childhood years and my interests expanded to embrace music, technology, computers, science, psychology, philosophy and mysticism.
I went on to study graphic arts and design, freehand and portrait drawing, linear and architectural design, and I also gained a lot of experience in photography, DTP, music, graphics and animation.
In 1996 I was introduced to the use and techniques of ultraviolet (UV) colors which later became my area of expertise. At the very same time I got deep into the research of expanded consciousness, symbolism, numerology, sacred geometry, color psychology and psychoacoustics, ch'i, the aura, the chakras, comparative religion, metaphysics, quantum physics, A.I. and Transhumanism.
My interest in philosophy and spirituality also led me to study the eastern philosophies of Buddhism and Taoism, and the practices of tai chi chuan and chi kung, feng shui, and the I Ching.
In 1999 I moved to the UK and since then I'm based in a multicultural artistic hot spot in South London, but my love for nature and travelling makes me leave for 6 months every year to seek experiences, knowledge, inspiration and creativity...
My style is an elaborate mix of Psychedelic Art, Visionary Art, Photorealism and Hyperrealism and its main characteristics are the clearly defined forms, the great emphasis in detail and the vibrant eye-catching color tints. I am also flirting a lot with Science Fiction themes and Trompe L'oeil spatial illusionistic techniques.
My wide range of interests and knowledge are all incorporated into my artwork; hence, deep inside the structure of each and every one of my works there always lies the same hidden order. An order based on symbols, archetypes, numbers, proportions, analogies, geometrical arrangements, color combinations and sound harmonics.
Each one is composed and designed to transmit and promote Love, Beauty, Unity, Harmony, Tranquility, Focusing, Awareness, Empowerment, Well-being, Healing, Meditation, Spirituality and Enlightenment; to my self and to the World...
Having entered the 2nd Millenium, the evolution and complexity of our species and our civilization is ever increasing and accelerating and we can be sure that we will witness remarkable things in our times.
After the great Evolutionary Steps of the Stone Age, the Bronze Age, the Iron Age, the Agricultural Age, the Industrial Age and the Space Age, we are now in the Information and Communications Age.
The World Wide Web has not only opened interactive global communication channels and brought us the entire human knowledge on our fingertips, but it is transforming into a Metaverse, the Noosphere of our collective data and intelligence that encompasses the physical world that we live in.
This is the point where a new Evolutionary Step is preparing to take place. It is a natural process in step with our material and technological advance, the increasing capacity and complexity of our brains, and the revolution of the information and communications era.
It is also a required transmutation if we are to stay in control of our own tremendously accelerating technology and survive extinction from irrepairable damage to our planet and Life on it.
The new Evolutionary Step and the Mission of my Art is a shift from our current limiting, seperatist and unethical ego- nation- centered consciousness to...
The Evolution of Planetary Consciousness
Symeon Nostrakis, London 2008
buy UV fluorescent black light & glow-in-the-dark phosphorescent prints, posters, postcards, t-shirts, hoodies, backdrops and banners of the best visionary art by Symeon Nostrakis. Visit the e-shop: www.tripleviewart.com
download high resolution desktop wallpapers, animated cards & screensavers of spiritual, visionary, psychedelic paintings by Symeon Nostrakis for free and commercial use under license
license of use for the artwork of Symeon Nostrakis
LICENSE OF USE FOR THE ARTWORK OF SYMEON NOSTRAKIS
Symeon Nostrakis's artwork is protected by national and international copyright laws.
Please respect the intent of these laws which enable the development of the Art and Vision of Symeon Nostrakis.
This document is subject to continual revision without notification.
The images available for purchase download are intented for personal use as desktop wallpapers.
You may not use commercially, distribute, reproduce, process or alter in any way the image(s) without permission from Symeon Nostrakis. You may print a copy for personal use only.
If you are interested in reproducing the art of Symeon Nostrakis please check our following policies and guidelines AND communicate your request by contacting us through this website with a description of intended use.
Symeon DOES NOT grant permission or sell reproduction rights for the use of his art on collateral material such as brochures, business cards, pamphlets, that promote a private practice of any kind. We do not offer reproduction rights for use in self-published books or CD's.
Under the following conditions and for no fee, you may use images by Symeon Nostrakis in your workshop or lecture:
- As a Power Point presentation
- A slide talk, or
- Using an overhead projector lecture
As long as you credit the artist and give the website address "www.333artworks.com" while the artwork is on the screen.
To use artwork on your web site, you are permitted to use up to ONE image on your personal (non-commercial) web site for one year periods (renewable each year) for no fee. A link to www.333artworks.com must be added whenever an image is used on the website with the following stipulations:
1) The image used must be no larger than 400 pixels in any dimension.
2) Images MAY NOT be used on the homepage.
3) Images MAY NOT be used as backgrounds, cropped, or otherwise presented in a manner which obscures the entire image in any way.
4) Images may not be used on web sites deemed inappropriate.
5) All images and web sites must be cleared with us first. Use the contact form on the website to let us know your URL and image information.
6) Images used must have Symeon Nostrakis's website address (www.333artworks.com) clearly visible on the image. If the requested and approved image is not already available with the URL text as described, we will create one for use under these terms of agreement.
7) Images must be hyperlinked to Symeon Nostrakis's website in a blank window using the following HTML code where the file name would replace the "approved_image" text. Sample code follows:
<a href="http://www.333artworks.com" target="_blank"><img src="approved_image.jpg" alt="Image Copyright © Symeon Nostrakis www.333artworks.com" width="xxx" height="yyy" border="1"></img></a>
8) Images may not be modified, colored, animated, or used as an element in a graphic design under any circumstances unless agreed upon through a separate license between Symeon Nostrakis and the specific web site for a specified period of time.
9) Sites in compliance will be publicly listed with a functioning link available at the website's links page so send us your links!
10) A number of images have been prepared for non-commercial use here.
To use an image as an Avatar:
1) Images must not exceed 200 pixels in any dimension
2) Images used must have Symeon Nostrakis's website address (www.333artworks.com) clearly visible. If the requested and approved image is not already available with the URL text as described, we will create one for use under the terms of agreement.
3) Images may not be modified, colored, animated, or used as an element in a graphic design under any circumstances unless through separate written license between Symeon Nostrakis and the specific web site.
For no fee, you may have a tattoo made from Symeon's artwork under the following conditions:
1) Employ the best possible artist who is capable of rendering the best reproduction of the work and thereby giving the most beautiful results.
2) Send a good quality photo of the finished tattoo (work in progress photo also requested but optional) with your name to: email@example.com.
3) Grant free use of the photo of your tattoo for any subsequent publication approved by Symeon Nostrakis. Credit will be included.
COMMERCIAL USES / PURCHASING REPRODUCTION RIGHTS:
To use artwork on a book cover or CD cover:
Please submit serious requests only with full details of the publication through the contact form on the website.
Symeon offers the reproduction of his artwork free of charge if it used to accompany an interview or article featuring his artwork.
When artwork is used to illustrate articles that do not discuss the work of Symeon Nostrakis, a fee is involved. Use the contact form for a price which will depend upon:
the image(s) chosen
the size of the reproduction
the magazine and circulation
If Symeon Nostrakis's artwork would be used to accompany text referring to the artist and his life, reproduction rights are available at no charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the use.
If Symeon Nostrakis's artwork would be used to illustrate words and concepts of another person a fee is involved. Please use the contact form.
NO PERMISSION GIVEN FOR:
Symeon Nostrakis does NOT give permission to reproduce his artwork for the following uses:
No photo or Xeroxed-type copies whatsoever.
No blotter art.
No party fliers.
No personal business promotion. This includes business cards, brochures, web sites, etc.
No projections at parties without approval.
If you have questions as to whether the use you have in mind is permitted, send a request and description of use via the the website's contact form.
If you are in doubt about a potential use or application, you need to ask us first.
contact Symeon Nostrakis and 333artworks.com
recommended by Symeon Nostrakis
photos from the the travels of Symeon Nostrakis
leave your comments for 333artworks.com
digital art, creative design, and music production:
tripleview art ™:
My very best psychedelic and visionary paintings are available to buy printed on UV black-light fluorescent glow-in-the-dark luminous phosphorescent posters, postcards, t-shirts, and backdrops.
All content is ©Copyright 1992-2012 by Symeon Nostrakis and www.333artworks.com